We’re Hiring: Experienced Draftsperson
Architectural Draftsperson (AutoCAD and Revit)
Dig Design is an award winning Docklands based architecture and interior design firm and we are looking for an architectural documentation expert with an eye for detail to join our team.
To be our expert you will have a minimum of 5 years local post graduate experience in documentation and a passion for producing great work … with solid experience in producing town planning and building permit documentation sets independently to back up your application.
Dig Design specialises in boutique residential developments and single residences delivered on tight timelines, but we also do work in the health, commercial and public sectors, so you must be able to work efficiently (fast) and accurately under pressure across multiple projects and project types simultaneously.
This position offers a genuine opportunity to advance your career within an expanding practice with the possibility of leading your own team at Dig Design in the future.
Remuneration to reflect experience.
The applicant we are looking for must have:
– Suitable qualifications.
– A minimum of 5 years local post graduate experience.
– Advanced documentation experience in AutoCAD (essential), Revit (desirable).
– An excellent understanding of the BCA.
– Excellent communication skills.
– The ability to manage your time effectively.
– The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
– A strong work ethic.
If you are this person, please forward CV to email@example.com